OK, maybe mother of the afternoon (this morning before church was a little challenging). After church I was told "you are making this the best day I ever had" by HotDog. That was a good start. Then later, The Diva asked me if I could take them and the neighbor girls to the park. OK - so it was almost 40 degress, but I said 'yes' anyway. I took a Propel, a pair of gloves for the HotDog, made him take a hat, and I took my camera. We were off. The Diva had her babydoll wrapped up in a blanket in a stroller and we all walked for a few blocks to the park. When we got there they played with some other kids that had joined us and sure enough, near the end, HotDog's hands got cold. I whipped out the gloves and he couldn't have been happier. Then came the Propel, because naturally, after all that running around - he was thirsty. We headed off back to home and all had a good run in the cold. Can't wait until it warms up - even 10 degrees will be welcome!
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment