I really have to give some credit to Cabana Boy. He has gone from a man afraid to move an electric outlet to one who puts in new circuits just for the fun of it. He has been working his tail off here at The Palace. I don't think that he will rest until the Palace basement surpasses that of Mr Right's former basement. The Stewarts live there now and I have only been down there once. I think the bar Mr. Right built doesn't have anything stronger than Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream these days. It definitely is a whole different place than when Mr Right and June lived there with Thumper and Bullet and all the comings and goings of The Nanny and Ped, The Family Man, Gabby Junior, Peanut. My gosh my head is spinning thinking back on all the comings and goings and door slammings going on over there. Oh I think that a lot of posts may get dedicated to trying to recall some of the many happenings in that basement. Aaanywho, I digress, I was sharing what a hard working man the Cabana Boy is. Take a look at his latest :
Before
Before
AfterMr Right may have had a big screen and a bar but did he have a fine, built in stone fireplace?

1 comment:
Seriously, The Cabana Boy does nice work!
Post a Comment