This is Mr. Right with The Babe - sitting out on the lanai after a hard day's work (ok, at least a partial day's work and then some easy babysitting). At first I wondered (when I heard it) how he had the energy to babysit so often - and then I saw how much energy he really had to put into it. If she squeaked, all he had to do was pick her up and sit
To the right we have me (Miss Perfect, regardless of whatever The Queen says) with Thumper. We had all gone out to dinner downtown and then to the SkyBar to celebrate. Mr. Right started drunk dialing then - calling everyone from the old neighborhood (his old, my current). I don't think anyone picked up, could be that they were on to us.
We also went to a few beaches while we were down there. This one was a favorite. The Diva seemed to think she was a real diva as she sat under the umbrella with her juice box, hat and sunglasses!
We went to visit the 'kids' in their new house (where we brought the food, the plates, the drinks, the dish soap, the . . . ). Here June is chatting it up with HotDog while The Diva gets ready to feed the Babe. It was actually a decent dinner (Miss Perfect made Deviled Eggs too - albeit Brie Hodges has NOTHING to worry about!).
We got a tour of the house and I learned a lot about living down south (some pretty big spiders and other critters when you live near a wooded area down there!). Below we have The Bullet and Mr. Right taking a break from cooking on the grill - yep, really hard work there guys! Seriously, you should slow down (LOL).
This year we are holding our Bloggers Meeting down there - bringing The Queen, Cabana Boy and the family with us too. Sure hope you all start blogging before we get there. That would be kind of a drag - to have to teach you how to blog at the Bloggers meeting!
Can't wait to see you all (The SuperNanny is below!). I know you've added a few more members to the clan down there - should be a rockin meeting!

2 comments:
Hey, since they are never going to show up on this blog, how about we make all the post, until they DO show up, be all about the stories they would rather we not tell (our versions of).
Ok, I think I've gotten to the bottom of why our other bloggers have been absent. It seems that since they live in a sunny locale, they have been living it up on the BEACH! Fine! Let them be that way! We like our ice and snow. Don't we Cabana Boy?
Post a Comment