I have decided that it would be in the best interests of someone (am unable to determine who) that I have a record of the goings on at the office. If by chance I do turn up dead by murder while at the office, you may want to look into whether or not the guilty party had received a taunting phone call from someone who has an interest

in seeing me dead.
Cheap bastard!!
2 comments:
I kind of remember this conversation - but have forgotten the details, so your post sounds like Bobby ghost wrote it for you . . . the ravings of a mad woman!
A certain someone was willing to allow, no set up, someone to be murdered by a crazed jilted husband or wife, just so he could sue the company for the only thing they had that was worth anything to that certain someone, a Little Giant Ladder.
Post a Comment